Progressive Community Network
The Progressive Community Network, or PCN, reflects our most closely aligned partners. The PCN is a network of communities of faith and meaning who seek a more just and equitable Colorado and find alignment in our way of bringing that vision forward. The relationships we build through this community by gathering for networking, education, and advocacy serve to strengthen the foundations of our collective liberation and movement building in Colorado.
Thank you for being a partner!
As a community partner, you are supporting the Interfaith Alliance of Colorado financially and are engaging with us by doing one or more of the following:
- Communicating and networking through the Community Connector gatherings and through the Engagement Workbook
- Participating in our educational and engagement offerings and coaching others
- Adding your signature or organizational support to action alerts, petitions, and campaigns
- Using your voice for advocacy and sharing your story
- Exploring or building on unused/underutilized land through our Housing Equity Campaign
- Following us on social media and sharing our posts
- Serving on an advisory team
- Learning more about the reproductive justice framework
- Working within yourself and your community to dismantle white supremacy culture and racism
- Exploring religious freedom as it relates to non-discrimination for LGBTQIA+ people and bodily autonomy
Partner communities receive:
- Access to the PCN Engagement Workbook: a communication and collaboration tool to support and connect you as you move along the Path of Engagement.
- Public acknowledgement of our partnership on our webpage
- Regular communication from our team about your community passions and interests
- Directed asks when we are seeking advocacy support
- Coaching and support in following bills through the legislature
- Special access to trainings, resources, and toolkits that we create or that we uplift from partner organizations
- Access to a network of communities with shared vision and hope for Colorado
- The chance to catalyze social change by being part of something bigger
What do we mean by engagement?
We believe that engagement should be strategic, not transactional. Consequently, our work is bridge-building work that elevates the voices and experiences of impacted people and leverages the power of coalitions and stakeholders to catalyze real change. We believe there is a place for everyone to participate in this process—and that the process needs everyone to build the world we seek. Our partners hope is to help each person and each community of faith and meaning to find where they are and take the next step on the path.
Strategic engagement is…
- Both inner and outer work
- Movement along the path
- Elevating impacted people
- Leveraging power
- A place for everyone to plug in!
Ways for PCN member communities to support Interfaith financially:
- Make an annual contribution
- Put a line item in your budget
- Sponsor an event (Force for Good, Day at the Legislature, ENGAGE!, Healing Divides)
- Gather members of your community to become monthly donors
- Invite Interfaith to apply for grants from foundations that you manage
- Take a special offering on our behalf during your service
Got questions? Thoughts? Suggestions? Please email us at email@example.com for all questions and matters related to the PCN.